Integrated Management System Internal Auditor – 3 Days
This 3 day Integrated Internal Auditor course has been designed for those wishing to conduct integrated audits of management systems meeting the requirements of the most commonly integrated Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. This internal auditing course enables delegates to prepare for, conduct effective integrated management systems audits and produce audit findings and conclusions to drive continuous improvement.
As well as our public courses we offer an in-house option that provides flexibility to change the emphasis and content of the training in line with your requirements and a ‘Live Audit’ is encouraged for around 2 hours on the final day of the course. This gives the team the opportunity to put the theory into practice and also provides the company with an audit outcome to count against their internal audit programme.
At the end of the course, a participant will be able to understand:
- The requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Outline Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- Auditing terminology
- Types of audit
- The audit process
- Auditing for compliance, effectiveness and improvement
- Auditing skills
- Planning, preparation and management of audits
- Checklist development
- Conducting audits (case study or live audit options)
- Reporting audit findings
- Verifying corrective actions