TMS Insight Training recognises that operational excellence is an objective that most companies aspire to, but few know how to achieve – yet to survive and thrive it is critical that companies continually improve operational performance and exceed client or organisational expectations.
TMS Insight Training can help large and small companies alike to introduce a workplace philosophy where problem solving, teamwork and leadership results in continual improvement.
TMS Insight Training will help you to focus on customer needs and keep employees positive and empowered.
TMS Insight Training’s team of industry experts has a wealth of experience in delivering high value operational excellence projects from concept to completion.
TMS Insight Training will train, develop and mentor your team and if required project manage resources directly to deliver significant and quantifiable improvements for your company
TMS Insight Training can help if you are:
- Bringing new projects online
- Have current projects that are not delivering
- Looking to secure new contracts
TMS Insight Training’s Operational Excellence consultancy service can be seamlessly linked to the ISO products that we offer, for example integrated management improvement courses.
TMS Insight Training will explain and train your staff in a wide range of skill sets:
- BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYSIS: Executing a root and branch deep dive of your Business, Project or Process (Mapping)
- INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT: Establishing a process to develop a business model that encompasses not only the financial priorities of your business but also includes your companies environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance.
- CAPITAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Helping you to plan, coordinate, budget, and supervise capital projects
- CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT: Day to day or improvement of delivery
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT: Mentoring of key staff
- TRAINING: Tailored and accredited courses to meet your needs
- INNOVATION: Digital, process and system solutions
Call or email us today to learn more and arrange a phone or personal appointment