This one day ISO 14001:2015 course has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for environmental management systems in the world.
this course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 14001 EMS standard to reduce pollution and its impact on our environment and to ensure businesses operate in a more ethical and sustainable manner.
What you will learn from this foundation / introductory level course:
- How to specify what the purpose of environmental management systems are
- How to describe the purpose and intent of ISO 14001:2015
- How to explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- How to define the process model approach to quality management
- Hot to identify the important legal requirements