In a world that is increasingly aware of the need to be energy efficient, ISO 50001:2018 allows businesses to establish best practice around the use of energy that reduces business risk, cuts cost and improves productivity and operations.
ISO 50001 brings an effective process to measure and manage energy use in order to:
- Reduce/manage energy usage and operating costs
- Evaluate the organizational goals, incorporating new energy-efficient technology.
- Continually improve your energy-related processes allowing your organization to benefit from energy technology development and ensure that minor non-conformities are mitigated before they become major issues.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emission when using energy more efficiently.
- Create structured methods for identifying energy indicators to reduce the overall cost.
- Allow every employee within your organization to be aware of their role in Energy Management.
Whether you are a large multinational or an SME, ISO 50001 will help you to improve operational efficiency and cost reductions in all sectors, including manufacturing, commercial buildings, utilities, government facilities, military bases and the healthcare sector.
TMS Insight training is a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Approved Training Provider. We are also a CTP Preferred Supplier to Service Leavers.