IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor: 3 Days
Delivered by our SMMT trained tutor, this 3 day course is designed for personnel from all functions who will be carrying out first and second party audits (internal audits and supply chain audits) with the scope of IATF 16949:2016 quality management systems.
Ideally, delegates will be familiar with their organisation’s quality management system and have an awareness of typical quality requirements within the automotive industry. Some previous auditing experience is desirable but not essential.
At the end of the course, a participant will:
- Develop the skills required for planning and conducting first and second party audits in accordance with the Automotive Process Approach.
- Understand the key requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach to auditing.
- Understand automotive process approach to auditing.
- Know how to evaluate the effectiveness of a process.
- Understand the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Know how to audit customer-specific requirements and the Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, and PPAP).
- Know how risk-based thinking will be incorporated within audits.
- Know how to prepare for, carry out, report on and close-out audits in accordance with the process approach.
- Delegates will be evaluated by their performance during the course activities and by a written multiple-choice examination.
- A certificate will be issued to delegates who demonstrate satisfactory performance and are successful in the written examination.
- Full course notes are included.