IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor: 3 Days
Delivered by our SMMT trained tutor, this 3 day course explains the approach to internal audit required by the global automotive quality system IATF 16949:2016. The content is delivered through a series of presentation slides, combined with participant activities. When taking the course in-house at client premises, a live audit is incorporated within the course.
This course is appropriate for personnel from all functions, who will undertake first and second-part audits within the scope of an IATF 16949:2016 quality system.
The key objectives are to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to enable them to carry out effective and value-adding quality management audits within their organisation. The aim is that by the end of the course, a participant will;
- Understand the structure of a management system.
- Understand the risk-based approach to systems audits.
- Be aware of the key requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Understand the link with ISO 9001:2015.
- Be aware of Customer Specific Requirements.
- Have the ability to analyse a process and explore the process linkages.
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of a process.
- Have the ability to audit the core tools.
- Have the ability to prepare for, carry out, report on and close-out quality audits in accordance with the Automotive Process Approach.
- Delegates will be evaluated by their performance during the course activities and by a written multiple-choice examination.
- A certificate will be issued to delegates who demonstrate satisfactory performance and are successful in the written examination.
- Full course notes are included.