IATF 16949 is one of the most widely used International Standards in the automotive industry, harmonizing the different assessment and certification systems in the global automotive supply chain.
Intended to be used by companies of any size, IATF 16949 brings together standards from across Europe and the U.S., outlining everything you need to know about achieving best practice when designing, developing, manufacturing, installing, or servicing automotive products.
IATF 16949 is recognised as the basis for companies to create a system to ensure continual improvement and customer satisfaction and as such, many companies demand this as the minimum requirement for an organization to be a supplier.
TMS Insight training’s courses will guide you to achieve and maintain a standard that will:
- Improve your image and credibilityin the automotive industry
- Help you win new customers by demonstrating that you are able to provide high-quality products with no defects
- Improve customer satisfaction, thereby improving repeat customer business.
- Improve your organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create a culture of continual improvement
TMS Insight training is a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Approved Training Provider. We are also a CTP Preferred Supplier to Service Leavers.