Successful completion of the course is recognised by CQI IRCA and meets the auditor transition requirements in full.
Delivered over 2 days this interactive course focuses on the key changes in the standard and the implications for audit. It includes a one-hour examination and you are required to pass the practical and examined elements of the training course.
At the end of the course, a participant will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit.
- Understand the key changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new Annex SL relating to organisational context, leadership, planning and support.
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach to audit.
- Understand the risk basis of ISO 9001:2015
- Identify and understand the new structure of the clauses.
- Understand the new and revised terms and definitions.
- Understand context and leadership themes.
- Identify and understand the key changes to requirements.
- Understand Auditor Certification transition arrangements.
- Understand the generic management system framework.
Existing Lead Auditors who need to make the transition to the new standard.
- This course is based on ISO 9001:2015
- You will receive a complimentary copy of the Annex SL summary.
- The course is CQI IRCA approved.
- You will receive a certificate of achievement or attendance.