TMS Insight Training offers the accredited IOSH Managing Safely course which is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts, but they will get up to speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they are responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
Why should I attend this course?
- The course and TMS Insight Training are approved by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- The course is fully certificated and forms a key part of your CPD
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
- The programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business.
At the end of the course, a participant will be able:
- To understand the concept of ‘managing safely’
- To identify the significant hazards in your business and work environment.
- To understand risk assessment and risk treatment.
- To understand the legal framework and your responsibilities.
- To understand incident reporting and investigation.
- To measure and report your performance.
- To understand environmental safety implications.
Team leaders, project managers, site managers, depot managers, line managers and facilities managers.