A 2-day course for existing OHSAS 18001 Auditors/Lead Auditors
ISO 45001:2018 will replace OHSAS 18001 and current users of OHSAS 18001 will need to update their management systems according to the requirements of the new International health and safety standard within a three-year transition period.
This course will provide an overview of the key changes between OHSAS BS 18001:2007 and the new ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
This will be supported by applying the new requirements to work related scenarios and allowing auditors to practice their skills.
At the end of the course, a participant will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the new standard.
- Identify the main differences between the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 45001:2018 audit.
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL relating to organisational context, leadership planning and support.
- Appreciate the new structure of the clauses.
- Understand the generic management system framework.
- Interpret new and revised terms and definitions.
- Understand the key concepts of ISO 45001
- Recognise the key changes to requirements.
- Have practical tips on how to prepare for the changes.
- Grasp context and leadership themes.
- Understand Auditor Certification transition arrangements.
- This course is approved by CQI IRCA
- You will receive a CQI IRCA approved certificate of achievement or attendance.
- Comprehensive course notes will be provided