TMS Insight offers the accredited IOSH Leading Safely course. A course for top people with an eye on valuable business benefits. Health and Safety is not just a legal requirement, it is integral in many of todays successful companies. It brings huge benefits for reputation, productivity and results.
Who the course is for:
- Chief Executives
- Business Leaders
Why it works:
- Short duration of five hours to sync with your busy schedule.
- Designed in collaboration with business leaders to deliver the content that adds real value.
- Delegates benchmark their priorities against global models of safety.
- Relevant case studies chosen to match your needs and sector.
- Support before, during and after the course.
What to expect:
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health is integrating into business management systems and performance management systems.
- Understand your safety and health responsibilities.
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health.
- Planning the overall directions for safety and health in your organisation.
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system.
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance.
Top 5 business benefits:
- Reduce accident rates, absence and sick leave.
- Improving safety and health behaviour and standards.
- Increased safety and health awareness at all levels.
- Reduce insurance premiums and legal costs.
- Better business continuity.
Top 5 benefits:
- Sharpens your skill-set and makes you a more effective leader.
- Creates understanding of good practice from around the world.
- Enables bench-marking of your performance against others.
- Shapes your safety and health vision
- Identifying steps to achieve your safety and health ambitions.