A two day course for existing OHSAS 18001 Auditors/Lead Auditors
ISO 45001:2018 will replace OHSAS 18001 and current users of OHSAS 18001 will need to update their management systems according to the requirements of the new International health and safety standard within a three year transition period.
This course will provide an overview of the key changes between OHSAS BS 18001:2007 and the new ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
This will be supported by applying the new requirements to work related scenarios and allowing auditors to practice their skills.
This course will help you to;
- Understand the structure of the new standard.
- Identify the main differences between the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 45001:2018 audit.
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL relating to organisational context, leadership planning and support.
You will learn;
- To appreciate the new structure of the clauses.
- The generic management system framework.
- Interpret new and revised terms and definitions.
- The key concepts of ISO 45001
- Recognise the key changes to requirements.
- Practical tips on how to prepare for the changes.
- To grasp context and leadership themes.
- Auditor Certification transition arrangements.
- This course is approved by CQI IRCA
- You will receive a CQI IRCA approved certificate of achievement or attendance.
- Comprehensive course notes will be provided
Every Manager needs an understanding of their health and safety responsibilities.
TMS Insight (Global) Ltd offers the accredited IOSH Managing Safely course which is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts but they will get up to speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they are responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
Why should I attend this course;
- The course and TMS Insight are approved by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- The course is fully certificated and forms a key part of your CPD
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
- The programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business.
You will learn;
- To understand the concept of ‘managing safely’
- To identify the significant hazards in your business and work environment.
- To understand risk assessment and risk treatment.
- To understand the legal framework and your responsibilities.
- To understand incident reporting and investigation.
- To measure and report your performance.
- To understand environmental safety implications.
Who should attend this course;
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Site Managers
- Depot Managers
- Line Managers
- Facilities Managers