A 2-day course for existing Auditors / Lead Auditors.
The course is designed to enable experienced auditors to make the transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015. The course will provide an overview of the key changes to ISO 14001:2015 this will be supported by applying the new requirements to work related scenarios and allowing auditors to practice their skills.
At the end of the course, a participant will be able to:
- Understand the structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Identify the main differences between the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL relating to organisational context, leadership, planning and support.
- Appreciate the new structure of the clauses.
- Understand the generic management system framework.
- Interpret new and revised terms and definitions.
- Understand the key concepts of ISO 14001:2015
- Recognise key changes to requirements.
- Have practical tips on how to prepare for the changes.
- Grasp context and leadership themes.
- Understand Auditor Certification transition arrangements.