The ISO 50001 Energy Management System Internal Auditor training enables your personnel to understand the ISO 50001 standard requirements and perform internal audits of your organisation’s energy management systems (EnMS) against them.
Making organisations more energy efficient is key to addressing global warming, energy security and fossil fuel depletion. Plus, customers now expect organisations to treat the environment responsibly and to demonstrate energy efficiency. We can help you meet these expectations by providing your staff with the knowledge and skills to implement effective energy and environmental management systems.
At the end of the course, a participant will be able to:
- Understand the structure and requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Describe the purpose and an Energy Management System.
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 50001:2018 audit.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 50001 and the legislative framework relevant to an Energy Management System.
- To appreciate the new structure of the clauses.
- Understand the generic management system framework.
- Interpret new and revised terms and definitions.
- Understand the key concepts of ISO 50001
- Explain the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of risk, including the significance of these for EMS auditors.