This 2 day course comprises a comprehensive programme of problem solving / continuous improvement tools and techniques.
The key objectives are to enhance the participants’ existing knowledge and skills to enable them to become more effective at problem solving and continuous improvement within their work process.
At the end of the course, a participant will understand:
- Why it is necessary to solve problems.
- A methodical process for problem solving.
- The benefits of using a team approach.
- How a variety of useful tools and techniques are used during 8D.
- The importance of identifying the root cause(s) of a problem.
- The importance of corrective action as a key output of 8D
This course is appropriate for all personnel who are involved in problem solving activities, including those who are ‘owners’ of a problem and hence, will support and manage the activity from start to finish.