This 1 day course addresses the typical requirements of the automotive, aerospace and other manufacturing industries where product and process qualification has to be demonstrated.
The key objectives are to enhance the participants’ existing knowledge and skills to enable them to contribute effectively to the product realisation process.
The aim is that by the end of the course, a participant will understand:
- The background to, and benefits of APQP.
- A model for successfully introducing new products and processes.
- The key ‘focus elements’ of APQP.
- How a variety of key tools and techniques are positioned within this model.
- The importance of a multi-disciplinary APQP team: How inputs from the various organisational functions contribute to the APQP process.
- The relationship of APQP with PPAP and IATF 16949 requirements…/26
Project and engineering managers, design and development engineers, project engineers, quality engineers, sales engineers, quality auditors and other personnel who are involved with the introduction of new products and contribute to APQP / PPAP activities. Also, those personnel who need to understand the principles and terminology in order to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers.