You will already be familiar with the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009, but what will the new standard, IATF 16949:2016, mean for your organisation, and its quality management system?
This one-day course is designed for personnel who need to understand the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 to enable them to manage, or contribute to, the transition activities within their organisation.
This course will give you the knowledge you need to plan your transition to the new requirements. As we move through the standard and understand what it is asking for you will develop your first, high level transition plan to take with you.
Why should I bother with this course?
You will gain the core knowledge about what’s new in the standard and why the changes are significant.
You need to start work sooner rather than later on your transition plan and to manage the impact of the new standard on the way you do business
You will be able to brief others, both internal and external to your organisation, regarding the impact IATF 16949:2016 will have on quality management systems.
What am I going to learn?
- the risk-based approach of the new standard
- the new structure of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- the new and revised terms and definitions
- context and leadership themes
- the multi-disciplinary approach
- the key changes to requirements
- the transition requirements in respect of third-party certification
Who should attend this course?
- Managers from all organisational functions
- Organisations currently registered to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Companies developing a quality management system
- Management systems consultants / facilitators
- Supplier quality assurance personnel
- Suppliers to the organisation