IATF 16949:2016 INTERNAL AUDITOR: 3 DAYS
For many years, internal audit has been a key quality management system activity; however, the approach required by IATF 16949 is different from the traditional methodology. Hence, even those personnel who are experienced in carrying out quality audits will need to acquire new knowledge and skills for the ‘Automotive Process Approach’. This course includes participant assessment and a formal written test.
Course objectives: By the end of the course, a participant will:
- Be aware of the key requirements of IATF 16949.
- Understand the link with ISO9001:2015
- Understand the general principles of quality auditing, and the extended auditing requirements of IATF 16949.
- Be aware of Customer Specific Requirements.Have the ability to:
- Follow a process flow.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a process.
- Identify the potential for continual improvement.
- Prepare for, carry out, report on, and close-out, internal audits in accordance with the Automotive Process Approach.
Target audience: Personnel from all organisational functions, who will be involved in the implementation and ongoing auditing of the IATF16949 quality system.
Prerequisites: Previous quality auditing experience is helpful but not essential