ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 45001:2018
Integrated Management System
Internal Auditor: 3 Days
This 3 day Integrated Internal Auditor course has been designed for those wishing to conduce integrated audits of management systems meeting the requirements of the most commonly integrated Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. This internal auditing course enables delegates to prepare for, conduct effective integrated management systems audits and produce audit findings and conclusions to drive continuous improvement.
As well as our public courses we offer an in-house option that provides flexibility to change the emphasis and content of the training in line with your requirements and a ‘Live Audit’ is encouraged for around 2 hours on the final day of the course. This gives the team the opportunity to put the theory into practice and also provides the company with an audit outcome to count against their internal audit programme.
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- An outline of Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- Auditing terminology
- Types of audit
- The audit process
- Auditing for compliance, effectiveness and improvement
- Auditing skills
- Planning, preparation and management of audits
- Checklist development
- Conducting audits (case study or live audit options)
- Reporting audit findings
- Verifying corrective actions
ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 45001:2018
Integrated Lead Auditor – 5 Days
This five day course is the premier standard in training for auditors. It takes the skills and knowledge of auditors to the level necessary for conducting effective third party and external audits of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety management systems.
The course is challenging and highly participative. It involves the use of advanced learning techniques in all of the group sessions. It is designed to stretch the delegates and the tutor, such that everyone involved gets the most from the event. The course has a two hour examination at the conclusion. Participants must successfully complete the practical work and the exam.
The course also features a range of scenarios that a Lead Auditor will experience and helps them to understand how to interpret these situations in an auditing environment. The scenarios are drawn from ‘rea’ life’ situations and are designed to challenge the delegates concepts of quality, the environment and health & safety and interpretation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
The course culminates in one of the few opportunities that those wishing to attend a course of this nature could experience, namely a Live Audit. This gives the delegates the opportunity to take their learning out of the conference room and into the real world. The opportunities this gives to the delegates is unique and allows the team to experience and respond to real live situations. A learning opportunity that is not to be missed!
The Course Objective
By the end of the course, a participant will;
- Have experienced each stage of planning, preparation, conducting and reporting of a first, second or third party audit.
- Understand how to deploy and manage a team of auditors.
- Have experienced a range of scenarios designed to expand their knowledge and interpretation of the ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards and how to assess diverse applications of management systems.
- The ability to assess and evaluate disparate examples of auditing situations and to interpret their impact on compliance with the relevant parts of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Have experienced all stages of conducting and reporting a live audit.
- Have undertaken Live opening and closing meetings with host company representatives.
- Have a complete evidence portfolio of a live audit.
Target Audience: Any personnel involved in internal audits, but specifically those involved in second party (supplier) or third party (certification) audits.
Prerequisites: Delegates are expected to have knowledge of;
- Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety management
- The fundamental concepts and management principals
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- An understanding of the requirements of the standards and the commonly used management terms and definitions.
To support his, a short pre-course task is issued to delegates prior to the course, the results of which form an introduction to the courses first activity.