- Can I skip Green Belt and attend the Black Belt course?
Possibly; we recommend that you complete a Green Belt Evaluation form to enable us to advise you. If there are any Green Belt topics with which you are not familiar, arrangements can be made for ‘bridging’.
- Do I get a certificate for the training?
Yes. An attendance certificate is issued following completion of the training; a ‘full’ Green/Black Belt certificate is issued upon receipt of a satisfactory project report.
- Is there an exam at the end of the course?
No, a completed project is the criterion for the award of the Green/Black Belt certificate.
- Is there a time limit for submitting a project report?
No, but it is recommended that a project is completed within 6 – 9 months.
- Are there any prerequisites to the training in terms of qualifications, experience, pre-course study, etc.?
No, the programme has been successfully completed by persons with varying levels of education and work experience. However, it is desirable that candidates have literacy and numerical skills.